Monday, December 25, 2006

TIRED!!

Ahhh, god! I'm so tired these few days, been practising and jamming at leroy's house these few days. And i have to go jonker after that till midnite but i don't get to reach home at the exact 12am, i usually get home at around 1am and then clean myself. When i am done, it's already at about 2am. Worse is, i wake up at the same time as i usually go work where it's about 8am and i don't even have enough sleep each time.

But then, i have been thinking a lot lately whether am i really falling in love with this girl? I have known her for so long already and i always enjoyed talking with her, better still, everytime i online, i'll be looking for her or i'll wait for her to online. If she doesn't online, i'm out of mood to online as well...Even if i really do fall for her but i don't know how does she feel about me...I tried to ask her before but she couldn't answer me...is it that she dont like me? I really wish that i can be with her for as long as i live...

Anyway, Merry Christmas! Enjoy yourself during this wonderful holiday! Chiaoz!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

UPDATE!!
christmas was ages ago ay!!