Monday, December 18, 2006

Miserable As Always

Today as usual i go to work like normal people do just that what makes me different from them is that i always arrive late but my boss doesn't know it because he himself is always late! wahahaha. Shhh! another secret! Then, i had my lunch with my officer, doesn't like him much because he always call me and order me around like a dog, he'll be like "Wong! Wong! Wong! Wong!" until i replies him =.=" but still i talk with him and if i don't he looks so miserable.

After that, as usual i go to my college for my usual part time classess. First came in there were people in the room and i thought i went to the wrong room when i go to another floor just to find out that its the right room! Geez, those full time guys were having some meeting for a party that they're gonna hold this thursday. They asked me to go but i refused to because i can sense that its gonna be boring and full of posers and all time loser around there. Then, that sissy guy came in with that miserable look trying to get full attention from everyone and when he came in everyone was like "You just wake up ar? you ok ar?". Still, last class is tomorrow! then till next year only i'll be continuing my class! Yahooooo!

Then, when i'm finished with my class and going to downstairs just to notice that it is raining heavily and what luck do i have to be only able to ride motor. Got home wet from up until down even inside is wet too ( you know where la ). That's not just it, when i got home, my parents know that i'm wet and my dad wasn't even trying to feel pity for me but instead, he go on eating his kacang and my mom was just sitting in front of the computer playing game. I was so pissed that because of their reason we couldn't get a car "There's no place to park, scared kena steal". Man!! my flat is so god damn near the police station and it's in the middle of the city!

Went bathing came out, saw the food was like junk! all cold and my mom didn't even bother to warm the food and she is still playing game! Then its so damn spicy! I cannot eat too spicy food and my dad has been scolding me that i cannot eat spicy food for ages but now he's the one buying it! Got frustrated i ate a bit and i threw everything away!

*mumble grumbles*

No comments: