Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Excited

Today morning is a very cold warning, in fact it is still cold till now because of the rain, it has been raining since last night! It was so comfortable and cold to sleep, so nice~ BUT suddenly my father come and shout at me for three times asking me to wake up when he has forgotten that i am not working today because i took leave. Nevermind about that, i went back and sleep but this time its my mom who shouted at me! Man, i got fed up and wake up just to find it's only 8 something( pretty blur coz just awake).

Afternoon, was enjoying my computer game the whole day, i rarely get any chances to play because i'm working. Then, my mom came back with a fierce look, shouting immediately after she push the door opened. She say "why aren't the clothes hang out? why room so dirty? why we don't have a personal car? why this why that". Man, its raining outside, hang the clothes out for wat? She say to let it dry, i was like "omg! what is she thinking???". Lazy wanna quarrel with her, i just move on and clean up my room where there's just enough space to put my guitar.

After that, i went to the college and i waited for almost 30 minutes for my class to start because most of them hasn't turn up. Wasted, i like the public relation class the most because my lecturer is so knowledgable. He knows so much and he even talked about Body Shop today, Anita Raddick discourage superthin supermodel. These superthin supermodels suffer from a diseases called bulimia where they tend to vomit out everything that they ate and they feel guilty about those meat that they have ate. Gross isn't it? Then, my IT class starts. As boring as ever, this lecturer is so boring because she has not much knowledge and always refer to the text book (might as well photocopy the text book for us right?). As usual, she asks us about past lessons where she try to make a fool of us and i was just looking at everyone else. She didn't ask me! wahahaha. Weird?

Finally, finished class and the next class will be next year! yahhoooooo. Haihz, have to ride in the rain again and get myself wet again...Got home, rushed out from home to go the place where my parent's having dinner but i suddenly got a call from my bro. He says "dont nit come, tah pao liao". I was half way there and i got myself even more wet and there he tell me to turn back. ARGH, was so angry i go home and change my clothes. My mom walk into the room without knocking and i was like "ahhh! get out la!".

Enjoying these 3 days of leave. Especially get to chat with people i have always chat with and want to chat with = ) So happy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

where is ur chatbox? :P