Friday, December 22, 2006

Voices

Haven't been able to write anything because i was pretty much tired from the practise we had at leroy's house. The practise last for 4 hours plus and my finger was hurting( maybe it's because that i am new and i couldn't get used to playing the guitar yet ). Anyway, we had fun jamming at leroy's house even though we were tired.

Finally my off day is over and i go to work as usual. Weirdly, 2 of my officers in the same department didn't order me around to do stuff as much as they usually do. Finishes off one of my colleague's tasks. Nothing much about work, just the usual routine.

After that, got home for awhile and online to chat for a little while. I was suppose to go jonker at 7pm where i planned to put my stuff and head there but she was online and we had a little chat without even realising it almost lasted for about an hour. She seems to be annoyed at first but things came to cool down after awhile. Everytime, i had fun chatting with her for few years already, once we got into a conversation, it always last for a long time but if i suddenly ask about sensitive questions...she'll be quiet and speechless ( i gotta stop that = P ).

Then i head off to jonker, my colleague called me and she told me that she's around jonker so i went and meet her up. She invited me into her auntie's shophouse and had a sit. We talked for a couple of hours, surfing the net, hearing the music and teaching her to read lyrics. 11pm, i told her that i gotta go because it's getting late but when we reach to my stall, i saw lin pin, kah teen, william and shi wei. Hahaha, we got into a little conversation over there along with my colleague. I usually speak out of sense when i am laughing or enjoying the conversation and i offended people without realizing. I called my colleague to say i'm sorry after she got home but she threaten me for pizza hut, A & W, Burger King, Sushi King and all the fast food you can ever think of.

Man, my house's spooky, everytime when it is midnight, it always seems like there's something watching over me. I better go off and sleep.

No comments: