Saturday, January 13, 2007

New Year New Hope

First of all, Happy New Year!! It's been awhile since my last post because i've been pretty busy with my stuff lately, college starts again, work pressure arise again & not forgetting jonker walk. Geez, mom has been opening few more stalls in jonker making us running here and there to take care of those stalls...Never mind bout that, as long as the result is good, then there's not much of worry.

Working pressure,been having lotsa stuff to do as the year was ending for 2006. In order to make up a nice balance of account for our branch, i need to chase after customers that hasnt been paying for a pretty long time. Well, not just chasing after customers, i need to help with the application of loans for new customers. Gotta work harder this 2007! Hoping for a promotion this year! Wish me luck! = p

College, hmm hmm, been enjoying 2 weeks break that i forgotten to do so many homeworks! Luckily my lecturer didnt ask us to pass up on the very first day of class =p. Got them done at last though. My IT lecturer is the worse among all the lecturers i know, since we're part time students, we dont actually have any time for our dinner. If we dont eat during class, we'll have to wait till 10 p.m. only we can have our dinner and she dont even allow! Worse, she blame us for coming in late! For goodness sake, we're working people, not exactly a student, we have to rush around everyday. Bah, she got lectured by her head of department for saying things like that to us. She deserves it! xD

Haihz, nowadays i feel like quitting job due to a lot misunderstandings and colleague's been a bunch of people that doesnt tolerate at all. Yea, i know i have a bad image & i got a bad attitude, some even call me a double-timer and they say i like to flirt. This colleague of mine, she goes telling our customer that i don't look good ( not even quarter near handsome) poor, no car, no house of my own. She says it like she really mean it. So sad that she didn't even apologise for saying things like that and she's even angry at me for not talking to her (imagine if i blast you guys with things like that, will you talk with me?). At least i have my own life.

Then, i feel my hope in getting along with her getting less and less...I might not even bring happiness to her, i wonder if she thinks so too. Havent been chatting with her for quite some time already, i'm missing her quite a lot even though she's not even my gf. Weird?

1 comment:

Raymond~ said...

tiak tiak,,, add oil la XD